The Miniature Dairy Goat Association wants to support every effort for our members to remain safe and healthy. To allow our members to adhere to the COVID 19 quarantine we will be adapting two temporary changes:
· Beginning March 24, 2020 and continuing for 90 days - All 305 testing types may use owner sampler testing. We will allow all members on 305 milk test, no matter the type, to use owner sampler as a means of testing.
· We will re-evaluate at the end of 90 days and will update everyone at that time.
Special Handling Rush Overnight
· We cannot process overnight paperwork due to the restrictions in most states for “stay at home” policies imposed at this time.
· We will continue to offer “Rush regular mail” for those who need it.
· We will re-evaluate at the end of the 90 days.
As the Corona Virus COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop throughout the United States, we know that many of you have already taken steps to ensure your family's well-being.
In the event of a show being canceled, the sponsoring organization will have the option to receive a refund for sanction fees or a credit toward a rescheduled date.
The decision to cancel or postpone a show is very difficult, but the safety and well-being of MDGA members and guests is our highest priority and we know that it is the same with any sponsoring organization. MDGA
will communicate any updated information via the website and social media as soon as possible. Finally, and most importantly, I wish safety and good health to all of you, your families, and loved ones during this time of uncertainty.
Thank you for your understanding at this trying time.
Best wishes and stay safe and healthy,