Due to Live shows being closed because of the Covid-19
MDGA is offering 3 Virtual shows for 2020!
Deadline for entries are as follows:
- Spring show - May 30th
- Summer show - July 30th
- Fall show - Sept 30th
Remember entries must be with pictures taken after the previous V-show deadline to qualify.
Chair: Tiffany Wilcox
The MDGA V-Show is an additional benefit to belonging to the MDGA. Only members of MDGA can show their MDGA registered animals.
Summer V-Show entries are due by June 30th
Fall V-Show entries are due by September 30th
Have you ever wanted to show your miniature dairy goat, but there weren't any shows close enough for you? Or maybe you are worried about the things your goat could be exposed to at a goat show. Well, now you can show your miniature dairy goats without leaving the comfort and safety of your farm!
Top ten reasons to enter your goat:
- Earn V-CH legs on your MDGA registered goats
- Get a professional opinion of your goat
- Show your goat without the stress of travel
- Keep your doe's milk production up by not upsetting her schedule
- Show your goat in safety, no strange water, and other animals
- Get publicity for your herd
- Learn more about conformation and Mini Dairy Goats
- Show bucks without the trouble of taking them off your farm
- Entry fees are very low, only $5 per ring!
- Have fun!
So, how do you get started? All you need is a few high quality pictures of your Mini Dairy goat. Go to the "Entry Guidelines" page for helpful tips on how to enter your goat. Then you can go to the "Entry Submission" page to enter your miniature dairy goat!
See the V-show Guidelines on how to take pictures BEFORE entering!!